Graston technique is a unique, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue lesions and fascial restrictions resulting in improved patient outcomes.
Our unique technique and instruments enable the treatment of scar tissue and fascial restrictions during rehabilitation that allows for faster rehabilitation and with greater success when the goal is restoring range of motion, eliminating pain, and restoring normal function.
How can Graston Technique help you?
Graston Technique® therapy will not only accelerate your rehabilitation but you’ll be able to continue working, running, lifting, swimming, training…
Less Treatment Time
More time for you. In addition to accelerated recovery time your treatment time is also minimized. Typical treatment time is over a four-to-five-week period.
Live Pain Free
Graston Technique® therapy has resolved issues for patients that caused them to live with pain for years, sometimes decades. Say goodbye to costly anti-inflammatory and pain medications.
Here are just some of the areas Graston can help.
Here is list of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique® therapy.
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Hamstring Injuries
- Hip Pain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Women's Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)